Thread: W960i wifi connection issues

W960i wifi connection issues

Hello,
    I try to connect my sony ericsson W960i to the livebox via a WLAN connection, however, for each attempt the following message appears: "Connection failed". Could someone give me the procedure for the connection to succeed? Advance, thank you!

Re: W960i wifi connection issues

I want to know what a wep key I do not understand these terms so tell me how I'm doing because I have a W960i I connect to the computer, when I analyze it myself gives the answer that I'm connected but when I run a web page I have no answer, this brand connection but there is no action or any page that appears.

Hello,
    I just purchased a W960I at the ignition, I downloaded the internet settings / mms and I could connect to internet directly. So I set my phone to receive emails and when I fesait send / receive, I had a message saying that my login POP3 access were bad. During this time I would have download Fring, which has perfection. But I do not know by what manipulation of a sudden when I do send / receive, there was another error message: "connection impossible" and when I launched fring, when testing connection: "Connection not etablished. Yet I can access the Internet through the browser or even basic opera 4, and I can use some software such as google maps which require an internet connection.

Firstly try to set internet settings / MMS / email sites SonyEricsson and Orange, both in sending the automatic setup (what you call "downloading") and trying to manually set . Memory settings in manual mode for P910 Symbian IUQ was a nameless horror was so complicated, to see if from the P1 and the W960 it was simplified.

I just reset my phone several times, and when I automatically downloaded Internet settings, but nothing happens, I can connect with the browser but I can not use third party software using the internet: mail, fring. I can not see videos on youtube with the software "online media" as I could early. So I ended up doing an update of the site by phone to (even if it was not necessary because there was already a day) and I found my phone as new, with all the original languages. I download the internet settings and even history.