Thread: Custom SMS alerts for the X10 mini pro ?

Custom SMS alerts for the X10 mini pro ?

The mobile which i use is of the sony ericsson x10 mini pro, i have one question from my side, so please any one let me know whether as there are various ringtones assigned to different contacts making calls, in the same way is it possible to assign different sms tones to different contact,any one help me for these.

Re: Custom SMS alerts for the X10 mini pro ?

The query which you have for the ringtone to be assigned for various sms alerts,so according to me the applications are sensitive at different locations,the zedge is the application which may be used to load the ringtones and wallpapers, the ring droid application helps for the mp3 and ringtone notifications.

The sms for different alerts contacts which you would like to assign,for this the Handcent SMS app may be used which can be added to your phone which allows you to set music as your notification tone,the os which is supported by your mobile accordingly Tone Picker must be downloaded from the genuine site.

The sony ericsson x10 mini pro has the slide out qwerty keyboard,it seems as the touch based mobile phone operation,Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro manages to remain the same physical size as the non-QWERTY X10 Mini,this is one of the high quality device,the usb connectors are placed at the side of the phone.

The problem you have is the similar kind of problem which i am facing for my samsung corby pro, here i am unable to assign ringtones for different contacts for incoming call, previously it was working once i have formatted my phone since that time onwards i am facing this problem,so any one try to help me for this.