Thread: Sony xperia x10 mini screen has gone blank

Sony xperia x10 mini screen has gone blank

I have purchased a new Sony experia x10 mini mobile phone last week, the cell phone is very good on performance and look and feel features. Last Night the phone screen has gone blank i tried a lot to overcome this issue but failed to overcome this problem. The screen appears black and blank and after sometimes it goes to switch off mode.

re: Sony xperia x10 mini screen has gone blank

The problem seems with the battery of the phone as the phone is new and the battery may be not charged properly so the solution to these is that first properly charged the battery for three hours and then check the phone's screen it will show the Sony symbol to start phone and your problem will be resolved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have charged the battery of the phone for more than four hours in the phone and started the phone but there was the blank screen still on. So, please provide a solution to overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be very helpful and we appreciate that. May be a update will solve these problem, if yes then tell me which update.

There may be an issue in the firmware so you need to do the update which can be done by updating the Sony Ericsson Update Service Or SE PC connection. The update cam be made from the Sony ericsson website, it will take few minutes to update after that switch off the phone and within few seconds switch on it to see the effect of the screen; these will for sure resolve your issue.

This issue can be resolved with the hardware reset on the Sony Ericsson phone which can be achieved by pressing the switch off button and the center button concurrently. Maintain it for 3 to 4 seconds and your phone restart. These will resolve your problem of the blank screen for sure and you will get the start up screen of the Sony phone to solve your problem.

If these problem is frequent to the phone then the ultimate solution to these issue is that go to the service center or contact the Sony customer care support desk to overcome these issue.If the phone is in the warranty period then go for the replacement of the phone these will be a better option to you to overcome these trouble.