Thread: Dell Studio 1558 Freezes??

Dell Studio 1558 Freezes??

I am using a Dell Studio 1558 laptop. I used it daily for every kind of work but sometimes it get freeze. When it get freeze I could not able to give any command and also some application are unable to start at once. When it gets freeze the only way is to turn it off and again turn it on and also it takes more time to turn get start up.

Re: Dell Studio 1558 Freezes??

As per your question, if you are having a highly system intensive software installed and your laptop is below the minimum requirements then it freezes or at the time of typing or browsing the internet, if it get freeze then there is virus issue with your laptop. I recommend you to do the scanning for virus and uninstall the software that cause for freezing.

I have gone through your question and I think when you are giving more than one command at time, even if you are having multitasking computer then also it gets freeze. There is all the process is going on when you give the command. So when you operate your laptop try to don’t make rush when giving commands.

I had the same issues as you are having with your Dell laptop, then one of my friend advised me to do updating of the BIOS version, and believe me after updating BIOS my laptop is stopped freezing, I will suggest you the same. Do updating of your BIOS with the latest version. I hope this information may really help you.

I think there may be several reasons behind these freezing issues. It is very difficult to make out what is the exactly problem. I will recommend you make contact with Dell support system. The Dell support team will surely help you to get through this issue. I think this will be good decision for you. If you are having any other issues then please reply me.