Thread: Studio XPS 16 - Keyboard Issue / Duplicate Characters

Studio XPS 16 - Keyboard Issue / Duplicate Characters

I have Dell Studio XPS 16 laptop. I bought this because it gives superb performance but from few days I am getting troubles when I type. When I press the shift key to capitalize instead of that I get the letter Z. many of this kind of issues am getting regarding my laptop keyboard. if you having any solution regarding this query then please reply me.

Re: Studio XPS 16 - Keyboard Issue / Duplicate Characters

As per your query, this kind of issues is occurring only when your laptop drivers are not properly working. For that I think you should reinstall your laptop drivers properly. I am sure after reinstalling all of your laptop drivers you can then able to type correctly. I hope this information nay help you, if having any other issues then please reply me.

I also had same kind of issues as you are having, laptop keys are very delegate to handle and to solve this kind of issues without concerning any expert may cause very big trouble. I will recommend you to contact with dell support system for this. I am sure Dell support team will easily solved your issues as they are having enough knowledge about this.

I have gone through your question I suggest you to restore your system by selecting system restore option on system restore window. Here I have given you some steps to restore your system. Open the System Restore window by typing System Restore on Start Search box Type. There is two options first is complete restore and second one is choose a different restore point. Put a check mark to a box in front of the option that show restore points older than 5 days then It will give you options up to what point would you want to restore your system to. After choosing one of the option system will restore as up to that point.