Thread: Dell DataSafe Local for Dell Inspiron 530

Dell DataSafe Local for Dell Inspiron 530

I am having one issue with the Dell Inspiron 530 on which i wanted to create the recovery disk but my problem is that i am not getting the Dell DataSafe Local on the computer of mine. I wanted to know how to get the Dell DataSafe Local. If any one is having then solution for same then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dell DataSafe Local for Dell Inspiron 530

If you are planing to get one for the system of yours then let me tell you that you can get the Dell DataSafe Local on the official site of the Dell only. Just check out the Dell site for the same and you will get it working with the issue of yours. Also let me know whether the download is working for you or not. Hope this will help you.

Thanks for the quick response for the issue that i am going through but let me tell you that i have checked the Dell site but did not got any link or download for the same. I think i might be not able to get the download for the Dell DataSafe Local as i am not very computer techie. So if you can then please provide me the link to download the same.

Using Dell’s Data Safe Local software preinstalled on your new Dell PC, you can restore your computer to the original factory-installed configuration – without having to erase any of your personal files! You could also create Recovery Discs, full image back-ups & restore files/folders from existing back-ups. With this software you would no longer need the Operating system disc. For more information check our support site below:

Dell DataSafe Local

I have gone through the link which you have given me regarding the download of the Dell DataSafe Local backup download and let me tell you that after going through all the same i did not found any place where i can download the same. So if possible provide me the proper link to download the same. I will work on it.

Yes i think i have given you the wrong download link for the software which you are looking for but no issue. This time it will not repeat. Here i am again giving you the download link for the Del DataSafe Local backup download and hope this will help you this time. Just go through the same and see whether it is working or not.
    Dell DataSafe Local

If nothing is working for you and getting the issue with the same so i will advise you to contact the Dell technical support regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the issue which you are going through. So contact the dell and see whether you are getting the solution.

You can also get the back and recovery of the system with the help of the Windows backup and Recovery Utility. This is the inbuilt feature of the Windows which takes the back up and recovery of the system. If you wanted to use this then go to the Start> All Program> Accessories > System Tools> Backup. This will help you with the same.