Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Galaxy S text length

Portable Devices

Old 28-09-2010

Galaxy S text length

I am using Galaxy S mobile phone from Samsung which is latest phone provides with lots of advance features like great camera with sharp image also have GPS system and more functionality. It runs on Android 2.1 and it has large & wide screen which make it great phone but I am still facing problem with messaging as I don?t know if I can add a character/page counter to my text messages to know the page length.

Old 28-09-2010

re: Galaxy S text length

Samsung Galaxy S phone comes with great features like gorgeous 4” Super AMOLED screen and also have micro USB port use to connect it to your computer to upload phone with data as songs or images. You can find if you can add page to your message by working with the message setting in your Galaxy S.
Old 28-09-2010

re: Galaxy S text length

It may happen that you are not able to send message just follow certain steps as:
1. Contact to your network operator customer care.
2. Just request the message center number and note it properly.
3. Move to your message settings go to message center number and enter the message center number.
This will defiantly solve your message problem with your Samsung Galaxy s.
Old 28-09-2010

Re: Galaxy S text length

If you do not have the application built-in in your mobile then you can go for download it from internet just visit to official website of Samsung where you have to provide your model type. Then you will able to unload the application as Handcent SMS and this will help you to fix the message issue. You just try to apply it and it will solve your message problem with Samsung Galaxy S.
Old 28-09-2010

Re: Galaxy S text length

If you want to know about your mobile text length then you can just type message up to the maximum length. The Samsung Galaxy S will give you with actual countdown before you will move on to a multipart message. So you will know message is moving to multipage. So just try and resolve your SMS problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,