Thread: Putting ringtones on the LG Xenon ?

Putting ringtones on the LG Xenon ?

Yesterday my friend gifted me LG Xenon as it was my birthday. I love the phone very much but I found that the operating system is a bit complicated. I am not able to set the ringtone for the mobile. Can you tell me that how can I set the ringtone for the phone and for then specific contact. I have searched in all the settings for ringtone but I am not able to get it but I know that there should be some way to do that. Please help me.

Re: Putting ringtones on the LG Xenon ?

First of all I would like to wish you belated happy birthday and as you told that your friends have gifted you the phone then they must have gifted you with the whole package and you will find the phone manual for that. Find the ringtone page in the index see on that page they must have given the way to do this. I hope you will get the answer without any problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It is very simple to set ringtone on LG Xenon. You just have to follow the simple steps which I am going to tell you. Go to the menu and open my stuff. Select the audio and search for the tone which you want to set as ringtone and click the little box in the right upper corner which is for option. Select use as and then select choose ringtone or ringtone ID. That’s it and you have set the ringtone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is a limit on the size of the tone that you can set on your phone as ringtone and for Xenon the limit is 300 KB. That means that if you cannot set the ringtone which is more than this size. It seems that there is a hack for it now but I don’t know that method. When you save your files then you should make sure that it is a lower bit rate. That is the only possible solution for you for now.