Thread: Samsung galaxy s wifi

Samsung galaxy s wifi

I have brought the new Samsung Galaxy S and I am using it from the 5 weeks but having no problem with the wifi. But suddenly I was not able to use the wifi in my mobile phone whenever I was trying to connect to the wifi it was just showing me the error of disconnecting. It is like that it works sometime and when after sometime again I try to use the wifi its again give me the same problem. i am not getting what is the problem with my phone. So, I just need the proper solution to get solve with my problem.

Re: Samsung galaxy s wifi

You can just go and check the wifi setting for your mobile phone. You have to go the menubutton and then in setting and then go to wireless and network and in the wifi setting. You can also go to the Menubutton and in the advanced go for the wifi sleep policy in which you have to make sure that you select the never option which means it will not get disconnected even if on connection is available to it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The Samsung Galaxy S is a Android 2.1 phone which is having the 802.11 b/g/n multiprotocol radio in it operating at 2.4GHz. By the company it is said that it is well matched with the 802.11 b/g/n wireless network but in pratice it is seen that the phone connect to the wireless network and the routing stops after sometime. This problem actually occurs as this mobile phone wifi works properly on 802.11 b/g only network.

As there is no proper solution found on the internet but by doing some tricks you may get solve with the problem. As for the home network there is an option but not for the institutional infrastructure networks will be supported by your mobile phone. As there is some application launched by the Android like the WiFi Fixer which actually monitor the WiFi connectivity and also takes action of the restarting of the WiFi connection.

It seems that you are having the problem with the wifi on your Samsung Galaxy S which most of the people are also having the same problem. Well, it may get solve you problem by getting the disabling of the security and if you put the Wifi security to change from the WPA to WEP and having it to none then your wifi drop out time will have the time increase. So just be careful with the disabling of the security may lead to your wifi problem.

The Samsung Galaxy mobile phone is having the wifi to get connect to the wifi router in order to get access to the internet. You have to make sure that your wifi router is working fine and then go for the wifi in your mobile if its gives problem then just try to start your mobile again and again enable wifi it will help you to get solve with the problem of your wifi.

It happens some time that you are using the wireless network which is actually turned off by default but when you put on it works slow and sometime not able to work at all as it can be possible as you may be in the irregular position from where it could be the problem for your Galaxy S to connect to the WIFI network. So just try to make sure that the location is not having distribution with the wireless network
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"