Thread: Galaxy s Kies

Galaxy s Kies

My brother has got the new Samsung Galaxy S and using it from two week but he is facing problem with his Samsung Kies which doesn't seems to be updated. He is not able to get the videos or the music on his mobile phone. My brother is not able to find out why is the problem with his mobile phone as he is the new user to this mobile phone. So now I am looking for a proper solution by which I will guide my brother to get solve with his problem.

Re: Galaxy s Kies

I was facing with the same problem so to get solve with my problem I just downloaded the version 1.5.1.10074_2 downloaded from the official website Samung and also install the Kies in the Windows 7 with the drivers and it will pop out the problem you can plug it in. You can also go for the reinstalling of it by uninstalling the Samsung Kies.

My uncle was facing the same problem in his mobile phone of the Samsung Galaxy and got the latest version of the Samsung Kies and then directly connected it to his laptop and the mobile phone was install properly and it was just ready to use for the transferring of the file and music etc. As it was connected to the system then it has gone in the automatic update of the Samsung software.

The Samsung Kies is the Key PC software which is actually easy and simple to use. It provides the Samsung with the easy data backup, transfer and simple way of purchasing features. It can be also used as to manage , edit and create the content of the photos, music and videos by which you can make your own format of album of files.

You can connect your Samsung Galaxy S by using the PC software like Kies which help you out to get the transferring of the files, images and videos etc to your mobile phone. You can also connect your mobile phone to your PC as a modem to get access with the internet which is possible with in your Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone by using the Kies application which is compatible with your Windows and Mac both the operating system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I got the same problem with the Kies application and was not getting it update properly. It can be that your computer must be having any virus which have corrupted the Kies file due to which updating is fail then just uninstall and reistall the application and set it to automatic update now when you will restartyour computer and put on the internet then it will start its automatic update and then you are solve with your problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It happens some time that you are using the wireless network which is actually turned off by default but when you put on it works slow and sometime not able to work at all as it can be possible as you may be in the irregular position from where it could be the problem for your Galaxy S to connect to the WIFI network. So just try to make sure that the location is not having distribution with the wireless network .