Thread: Galaxy Screen Locked

Galaxy Screen Locked

I am having the mobile phone of Samsung Galaxy S in which I usually have the problem with the locking of the screen. It is having the four point lock pattern by which we can lock the mobile phone. But i usually forget it and it seem that my phone has change its locking pattern through which i am not able to find out the correct way to lock it. I want to know is there any other way to get unlock with the lock screen of the mobile phone.

Re: Galaxy Screen Locked

I was facing the same problem but it was not the problem of forgetting the pattern instead it was the issue of screen not responding. To unlock the screen of the Galaxy S you need to have the first dot press and when it turns green then just drag the rest of across them but it didn't worked so i just try to switch off the mobile which was also not possible so I just removed the battery and again fix it back on it place and it works the mobile phone has unlocked and the screen was also working.

In the Galaxy S is not having the screen saver mode on its handset. If you want to lock the phone then the mobile phone will not automatically lock it up you just have to in the left idle in the menu then in the setting and in the phone setting you will find the keypad auto lock option but there is no option to change the function of the lock button on the side of the mobile phone.

It seem that your problem can also be solve out by rebooting or by resetting your mobile phone for which you have to turn off your mobile phone and then press and hold the volume down and call key and the end call key together then you mobile phone will get in the re-boot menu and if you have install the mobile then that will be uninstall from your mobile phone. After the reboot it will come back to it standard slide across lock of the phone.

The touch screen phones are having the screen lock and Samsung Galaxy S is also a touch screen phone and it has lock screen option in other to avoid the unwanted touch to your screen. As the touch screen phone screen are very sensitive to interface for which you have to lock it as if you are kept your phone in your mobile then the touch screen with just a one touch will open lots of application on your cell phone which in result will frustrate you.

The Samsung Galaxy S is having the huge screen with super amoled display and it is having the 1 GHz which is actually the heart of the mobile phone.It is having a good sensitive touch screen panel by which it has on the right side the power key to lock the screen of the phone. The Samsung Galaxy start also provides with the physical lock key as you may accidentally type in your phone when it is kept in your pocket.