Thread: Games cannot be played on Dell Inspiron having Windows 7

Games cannot be played on Dell Inspiron having Windows 7

I have some of the games with me but the things are that I cannot play it on the Dell Inspiron of mine. I really do not know how can I tackle the situation here but will be happy if you can tell me the reason for this. I have the Windows 7 64 bit here and for the games to play I have the Intel Chipset 965 but the thing is that I cannot have the issue rectified yet. Can you all please tell me the way by which I can have the issue solved here? I have tried playing the Warcraft and such games but I really cannot have that running here. Please can you tell me what can be the case here?

Re: Games cannot be played on Dell Inspiron having Windows 7

Well to start with I think that you will have to check for the system requirements in your case so that you can have the things solved in a proper manner. Please while buying the games see if you can have the minimum requirements satisfied or else you will not have the Games working in your way. Well that looks to be the issue here to me and hope that you can have the issues solved by all yourself. Please let me know if I am correct in stating this here.

Well I think that you do not have the proper Graphic Drivers in your case and hence you are getting the issue. Well the only thing that I can suggest you at the moment is to go to the official site of the Intel and fetch the right full drivers for the Graphic card that you are having here as I am of the opinion that it can really help you with this. Try to get the drivers of the Graphic Card updated here and I am sure that you will have the Game for you on your Dell Inspiron here.

Looking at the things here I do not think that can be the issue either. Please see if you have the Direct X 9 or 10 or 11 on your Dell Inspiron. I think that having the latest Direct X on your side can really help you with the issue here. See if that can be the issue here. Please get that installed as that is available for free here and I think that can really help you here with this. Hope that you were having the issue with the Direct X and if you want you can see for the connection of the Pins with the Motherboard there. See if there is nothing loose there.

To tell you frankly I do not think that the Intel Chipset 965 is really that strong that can help you play the game. You cannot have the heavy games like the one that you have mentioned above here with this configuration and hence it will be best if you can have this here in a proper manner. Please try to have some powerful Graphic Card for you and then let me know if I am correct. Actually the Intel Chipset 965 is really not at all capable of going in the way that you have mentioned above.

Thanks a lot for the situation that you have explained me here. Well I was not aware that the Graphic Card that I was having here is not that powerful. Well that is if I want to play the High Graphic Games but I have seen that I cannot play the Games that are lower on the Graphics. Please now can you tell me the reason for this? I have taken care for the Graphic Card and the Graphic Drivers here in my case and in addition to that I have also seen that the drivers that I have are the latest on e here on my system but the thing is that yet I am having the same issue here and would really appreciate an explanation on this. Please tell me what can be done here for this. Hope to get the reply soon on this matter.