Thread: Live Wallpaper on the Galaxy i9000 to Ocean Wave - keeps disappearing

Live Wallpaper on the Galaxy i9000 to Ocean Wave - keeps disappearing

I have place the Live Wallpaper on the Galaxy i9000 to OCean Wave, but occasionally jigsaw pieces appear ultimately leaving a small sliver of the Ocean Waves wallpaper surrounded by frequently black. It does overpower the purpose of having attractive wall paper. Is there a setting to stop this from occurrence, please provide me the solution of the problem.

Re: Live Wallpaper on the Galaxy i9000 to Ocean Wave - keeps disappearing

The problem that you have stated also occurs when I use my phone, the jigsaw pieces are destined to become visible when you have a missed call or a text/etc and you call for to pull the piece into the applicable slot to release the phone and view the call or a text. Perhaps if you post a photo of the trouble it would converse a thousand more words about what you're trying to explain.

The problem that you have mentioned occurs many a time due to the changes in the general settings of the phone when you received a call from the user or you write text in the message or the applications etc. The setting can be changes for that you have go to the live wall paper and then change the settings according to your requirements.

As you have above mentioned that the Wall paper can be changed by going into the Live Wall paper section but i am not finding it in the Phone as i am new to the Smartphones.So, please provide me with the appropriate solution so that i can overcome these issue and changer the wall paper in the phone.

The process to change the Live Wall paper is very simple in the Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone, you need to first Thumb press the screen on the phone for at least 3 seconds then you will get an option as Wall paper. select the Wallpaper option you will get a screen which has a option as Live Wallpaper then click on it, a screen with the different in-build wallpapers will appears;select the wallpaper according to your requirement and then click ok to apply the Wall paper. These will for sure resolve your problem.

There are chances that there is a problem in the screen of the Samsung Mobile phone so you can go for the replacement as your phone is very new. The service center will provide you with the full solution on this issue; you can also go to fix the bug in the support desk of the Samsung. So, it is not a big issue you have to visit the support desk and get the problem solved from them.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"