Thread: Synchronization issue with Samsung Galaxy S

Synchronization issue with Samsung Galaxy S

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Mac OS X. I use Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone which will be helpful for you that is needed. I am not able to synchronize the application that is Kies with my system. I do not know what could be done for the same. Please guide me if any required task can be performed for the change. It will be better and helpful.

Re: Synchronization issue with Samsung Galaxy S

You can check out for the change which will be better for you and make the essential aspects to get sort. All you need to do is to check for the desired thing to be implemented and work well. It would be better for you which will surely let the thing to be processed. Do look out by checking for the official site. Click on the link and make it download and then try to synchronize.

In order to get sort of the change it will be better that you try to work out well by reinstalling the application and processing out for the change. It will be better for you and you can thus make the desired implementation to be worked. Checkout as there is a possibility for the application may have been corrupt and is responding for the change. So do look out and then work as required. It will help you well.

The application is not able to synchronize the device as there is no support for the same under Mac OS X. You need to look out for the same. There is not tool for the Mac OS X support and hence in order to get worked well with the change it will be better for you that get the aspects to be sorted and make the desired change to get worked well. It will sort the change and make it function. So check out.

You need to contact the customer executive. they will guide you with the same. Consult the service center for the issue. They may help you out well. It could be that the support application may be available on the developer site. So check out for the same and then make the installation of the application which will be better for you that is needed. So do look out and work.

Check for the aplication that it may have been appendeed with some bugs and in order to process out well for the thing it is necessary and essential that you do check for the change. It will then make the implementation to be processed well. Also do make the installation of the desired essential tool which is needed. Do check well.

Check for the application that it may have been appended with some bugs and in order to process out well for the thing it is necessary and essential that you do check for the change. It will then make the implementation to be processed well. Also do make the installation of the desired essential tool which is needed. Do check well.