Thread: Samsung Galaxy S internet connection Problems

Samsung Galaxy S internet connection Problems

Hi,
    i am having the samsung galaxy s mobile, i am very interested in using the 3g network, it must possible to use the network when i am in the wifi network,so please any one recommend how to get connected,the other problem which i face is of the multimedia messages are not able to be downloaded on my phone, what can be the reason.

re: Samsung Galaxy S internet connection Problems

The 3g network connections which you want for your samsung galaxy s mobile,for it you have to go in the settings of your mobile,then go to wireless network of your mobile network, there the network mode should be in the auto mode,this settings may lead you to connect your phone to the wireless network.

The samsung galaxy s mobile where you want to connect the 3g mobile,so according to your querry let me please know which company simcard you are using as your 3g network is recommended, the only thing is the 3g facilities has to be activated on your simcard,the network of 3g depends how well the company provides the facilities.

The problem you have is the same kind of problem for my t mobile, the mtnl network which i use does not allow me to have video calling, i have tried various network settings from umts to dual mode i am unable to have the connections, so please any one recommend to do network settings so i may solve this problem.