Thread: Kies download problem in Samsung Galaxy S

Kies download problem in Samsung Galaxy S

I have recently purchased the new Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone, the phone is very good in performance as well as in the look and feel features. The only problem with the phone is that i am not able to mange and install a proper software which will provide me the application downloads in a proper manner. So, please provide me a proper method to overcome these issue; any suggestion will be helpful on the topic.

Re: Kies download problem in Samsung Galaxy S

Samsung Kies is the solution to your application download problem in the Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone. Samsung Kies is a Personal Computer Software you can use to fix your PC with your cell phone. Samsung Kies provides numerous widgets on condition that a range of functions among the PC and phone.Download the application and your problem will be resolved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have mentioned that the Samsung Kies is the solution to my problem but i don't know from where i can get the download that is from which website and what will the cost of that software. Please provide me all the details regarding these software and how can i download and install the software in the phone, any solution will be grateful.

The Samsung kies software can be easily downloaded from the Samasung website.You just have to download the application from the Website and then install the application in the computer which is a small MB of file. After the installation is completed then restart the phone and go to the Kies icon on the system thee will resolve your problem of application download.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have downloaded the application from the website and tried to install in the phone but got an error message that the file will not get installed in the phone as it is not a proper .exe file which supports the samsung phone.So, please provide me the correct solution to overcome these issue any suggestion will be appreciated.

The copy you have downloaded from the website is not a proper one as there is an error message at the time of installation,there is another method available to overcome these issue.You have to contact the Samsung customer care or you can go to the Gallery and from there download the application, these will resolve your problem in a better manner.