Thread: GPS faulty in galaxy s

GPS faulty in galaxy s

I have purchased the Samsung Galaxy S as it has a great look and feel feature and at the same time it has a number of the navigation tools in it as stated by the Samasung but when i used the phone there were a number of the faults in the GPS navigation and i also got a number of error messages when i was using the GPS features so please provide the solution to overcome these issue any suggestion will be appreciated by me.

Re: GPS faulty in galaxy s

The Samsung Galaxy has a number of errors in the GPS navigation and the company accepts it and they are launching an update to the phone so that you can update the 2.2 update of the Samsung that will be available to you very Shorty in the future. These is the ultimate solution to your issue, you will get a better Navigation tool after the update of the Firmware from the Samsung which can be done by the 2.2 update tool.

Thank you for the information that you have provided but now i wanted to know that how can i update the phone and from where i will be able to get all the software and information that is needed. Please provide me a step by step procedure to resolve these these issue any suggestion on the problem will be helpful.

The solution to overcome the navigation and the GPS system in your phone is the "Samsung Galaxy S: Android 2.2 Froyo Update" which will be available in the market very shortly according to the company. The solution to the GPS is that you can also try some other application to resolve these issue that might help which are on the Samsung apps website.

The solution to these problem can be found with the help of the Samsung Kies, The Samsung kies is a answer personal computer software with the perceptive, simple and easy usability. The Samsung kies provides Samsung device users with the trouble-free data transport, influential multimedia management, and suitable pay for options available to them. You can register in the Samsung website for that you will get the update as soon as the company comes up with the product.

Samsung has not come up with the update still yet and the customers of the Samsung Galaxy have to face a number of problems in the GPS and the navigation features that is available in the phone. The Samsung has announced that it will available in the market very shortly but there is no movement since them , you have the option of contacting the customer care and support desk of the Samsung mobiles for further help and support to your issue this might work to overcome your problem.