Thread: How to Sync Motorola Phone's Contacts/Calendar with Outlook using BitPim

How to Sync Motorola Phone's Contacts/Calendar with Outlook using BitPim

I have a Motorola mobile phone and it is serving me the best from last few months.I have lots of phone contacts and calender remainders in my phone and i want to sync it with the Microsoft outlook .I want to know is it possible to sync these two if yes then how?. I have a fear that these data may be lost one day so i want to have backup and also want to monitor it through outlook, please help me i am a bit confused.

Re: How to Sync Motorola Phone's Contacts/Calendar with Outlook using BitPim

Yes it is possible to sync your phone with the outlook. As mentioned by you that you need to store or you have to keep all your calender's data and all the contact information in you computer then it possible to do. But to synchronize these two you need to have a mediator that is nothing but the middle man who will link both of these together , I have an application that has the capability to do this and the name of this software is "BitPim" Try n install this software and sync both the mobile phone and the outlook together.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have gone through your problem and i guess that you can do this thing with the software application called bitpim, The Bitpim is nothing but the program which is designed to manage the contents of the cdma mobile devices. This program is platform independent that it has the ability to run on all the platforms. The bitpim supports lot of functionalities of the maximum phones available in the market, Here are the some of them that can be supported by your Motorola :
    1. File system
    2. Memo
    3. calender
    4. call log
    5. phone book
    6. messages
    7. media files

First of all thank you all those who considered my problem and giving your vital time for finding the suggestions, But i am confused that how to get this "Bitpim" Software and from where? The other worry is that if i will get this than where to install on my computer or the mobile phone. Please help me i am worried a bit and confused also because i have a very less knowledge of software and their installation.