Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

iPhone Theme/Skin For Motorola Phones

Portable Devices

Old 27-09-2010

iPhone Theme/Skin For Motorola Phones

I am having a small query regarding the Motorola Phone of mine. As i am using the Motorola device but like the theme of the iPhone and willing to get the iPhone theme and skin into the device of mine. I am not getting any theme for the same. If you are having any suggestion working of the same then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Old 27-09-2010

Re: iPhone Theme/Skin For Motorola Phones

Since I can not get an iPhone for now, I can do is get off a skin for my Motorola IPhone, well here is the attachment, is good, obviously it's not like having the original, but it's something. You can check out the attachment given below and see whether you like the theme given below in the same or not.
Attached Files
File Type: rar loader_A1200.rar (3.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 27-09-2010

I am also having something to share with you. I am also having the file which is having the lots of the theme for the Motorola is available in the same. For that you have to download the attachment and install the file given with the same. So go through the same and see whether it work or not.
Attached Files
File Type: rar iPhoneMoto.rar (1.01 MB, 3 views)
Old 27-09-2010

If you are looking to download the iPhone theme for the Motorola Phone then you have to check out for same on the Google and you will get lots of link providing the same. Just download the same and install to work with the iPhone theme. Google for the same and find the download for the same. I hope you will like it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,