Thread: A Caller Tune Application available for Nokia Phones

A Caller Tune Application available for Nokia Phones

I am Nokia 5800 from last few months and it is serving me the best , I am happy that from last few months i have no problem with the phone it has the best capability of all the touch phones, I have recently came to know that there is the caller tune application available in the market that enables you to set the caller tune without the service provider, Is it possible that we can do this stuff or my friends are just making fun of me .

Re: A Caller Tune Application available for Nokia Phones

Yes your friends are completely right you can now set the caller tunes for your phone without any service provider and their charges, This software or the application was launched by nokia to minimize the caller tune charges that the service providers take from the users now the users can select any tune of their choice to be their caller tune without any charge to be paid.

I have gone through your problem rather i would say that it is a concern not a problem, Yes this thing is launched by nokia to the S60 3rd edition phone, This is the issue with this application that it will not work in other application rather than the S60 which is nothing but the series 60. And other most important thing that you can't download it from anywhere you have to buy it from the official Nokia stores , there they will provide you the manual also to know that how to use it.

Yes it is possible to have an caller tune on your Nokia phone that too without paying a single money to the service provider ,But for this you have to have the IVCM application in your phone which plays a vital role in doing this thing . What this application does is it will save small tune file which is upto 20 sec and then the file must also have a .amr extension . Then the settings of the Interactive Voice Call Master will enable you to set your favourite tunes as your caller tunes.