Thread: LG vx9800 isnt playing mp3's when using a card

LG vx9800 isnt playing mp3's when using a card

I am using LG vx9800 from last 1 year and is the best in the business , till now it has full filled all the requirements of mine, But from last few days I am facing the problem that whenever i insert my memory card in my phone than it fails to play the Mp3 music files, I don't know what is wrong with it and also i am frustrated a lot , can any one help me in this , id there some thing wrong in the software present in the phone.
    Last edited by Dakshina; 27-09-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Re: LG vx9800 isnt playing mp3's when using a card

I guess that you are facing this problem when the file format which is played is being a corrupted one, It happens some times we tend to play such files which are not taken from a proper source or the file is not supporting for the media player that you are using. What you have to do is just check whether it is happening with all the other files also or some of the exceptions.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was also facing the similar problem a few days back and was able to access the songs of mp3 format on my LG phone, I want you to just switch the memory card that you are using wit the other one then cross check it , If the problem still exists then there is something wrong with your phone, And if the the problem is fixed the just do one thing the card that you were using earlier was got corrupted and you have to replace it with the other one. Always scan your memory card for viruses henceforth because they are the one that damage the card most of the time.

First of all thank you all of you that you considered my problem and gave your vital time to gave your suggestions , Now i would like to say that I have tried by switching the memory card but still the problem is there and the file that i am running also having no problem because the same file is running quite fine in my friends mobile phone. Is there is any other solution to this so that i can solve it please help.

I have gone through your problem , and guess that all the situations that you have gone through in that there is no issue regarding your memory card or the file which you are playing , Now what you have to do is just scan your mobile phone and see what you find , It may happen that your may be got affected by the virus and may have corrupted your mp3 player, If such thing happens then just install a new mp3 player on to your mobile phone which must be compatible with it and must read all kind of files. Hope that this one will help you.

Here some steps that you need to perform to download and install the bitpim:
    1. First you have to download the latest version of BitPim. Whicj will be available to you on the internet.
    2. Now you have to connect your phone to the computer through the USB cord but the drivers of your phone must be installed properly.
    3. Now go in BitPim go to Edit-Detect Phone - if BitPim can't detect your phone check to make sure BitPim can 'see' the phone.
    4. Once you get your phone detected in BitPim go to Data > Get Phone Data
    5. Select the data which is the most important and that you want to import.
    6. Go to File -> Export -> v Cards and save the file to somewhere on the desktop
    7. Open outlook - go to File > Import and Export
    8. Now all your data is imported to the outlook.