Thread: No LED notifications in Sony xperia

No LED notifications in Sony xperia

I am using a Sony xperia from last few months and it is giving its best to me rather i will say that it is the best mobile phone that i have ever used, But from last few days i am not able to get the LED notification that i was getting earlier. The other thing is that whenever i receive a message i will receive it in my inbox but when it will not shoe on my screen that i have received an message, I will be able to hear the sound of the message arrival but no notification, I don't know why this problem has caused and i have to fix it as soon as possible.

Re: No LED notifications in Sony xperia

Yes this is the problem that lot of users are facing , not only for the Sony that you are using but also for the other company mobile phones, The other thing in this is that your phone might have been got affected by virus and may have corrupted the software of the mobile phone of yours , Try and install the antivirus that is best in the business then just scan your mobile phone and see that whether the problem still exists or not.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong in your mobile phones display settings just change it with the earlier, I guess that some wrong settings have corrupted the system and also i believe that if you will change the display settings that your system needs to be an then definitely you will get rid of the problem.

I was also facing the similar problem a few weeks ago but a made a few changes in my mobile phones setting and then got rid of it. I want you to just go to the sounds and notification settings, After that you will see the option that to enable the LED illumincations noticiation, After selecting that just set it to no limit so it would flash forever until the message is picked up,Also you will get the sound illumination which is the inbuilt one along with the LED, I hope that this help you in solving the problem.