Thread: iPod Nano and iTunes 7

iPod Nano and iTunes 7

I want to go for portable music player like mp3 or any other which should have enough memory to upload enough songs of my choice. I want it to have the features like video player and play movie etc I have come across two of such music player which provide the features but I am not able to decide which to go for. I want comparison between IPod Nano and iTunes 7 and I want to know which will be most beneficial to have.

Re: iPod Nano and iTunes 7

Both the product comes from same company Apple so you can choice any of them as your choice. You can get the specification of both on official website of apple where from you can check which is best and suits your requirement and style. Just visit to website and select one of them as your choice by comparison between the two.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

iTunes 7 provide you with the features like user interface in the new iTunes 7 is refreshed and looks more refined. It looks more attractive because of Brushed metal. You can do the setting for cross fading and gapless playback which provides you with gap-free mix sessions, which is one of the best part of it So you can go for it.

iPod Nano comes from the company which is known for its product in electronic field be it phones or music player. iPod Nano comes with many enhance in it like you can play Video for long hours, it has brighter display and enhanced interface also comes with storage of your choice as 2gb and above. So you can select it as your music player with great features and functionality.

There are great features of iPod Nano like:
    • It comes with Super-svelte size.
    • It has Amazing sound quality.
    • Battery life is great.
    • Much improved design.

But also have some cons as there is less color choice.

Both iPod and iTune provide you with many features and also with some drawbacks may be of battery life or may be of color choice. But if you are true Apple user then you can go for any of the two as both comes from same company and provide you with great features after neglecting the small drawbacks.