Thread: Sync an LG Phone's Contacts/Calendar to Outlook using BitPim

Sync an LG Phone's Contacts/Calendar to Outlook using BitPim

I have a LG mobile phone and I frequently use my mobile contacts and calendar. I wanted to know how to synchronize my LG mobile contacts and calendar with outlook. I have tried it once using BitPim but I exactly don’t know how to do it exactly. So, if someone knows how to synchronize LG contacts/calendar with outlook.

Re: Sync an LG Phone's Contacts/Calendar to Outlook using BitPim

You can synchronize contact/calendar to outlook using your mobile compatible BitPim. attach your mobile to your desktop computer and start the BitPim software. The program will detect your mobile. Then click on the "Get Phone Data" icon at the top left corner of the application window. Select the mobile data you want to move and click on OK.

There is a Free software SyncMate which allows you to synchronized your mobile phone with computer. . SyncMate lets you back up Calendar and Contacts to your computer. It is very easy to operate and it will be compatible with your mobile phone. It’s having some setting through which you can synchronize with mobile phone. I advise you to try out this software.

Here I have given steps for how to synchronized contact or calendar to computer. After opening the BitPim software clicks on the Phonebook icon in the column which is at the left hand side of the application window. Your contacts are present there. You can modify or add to them and move the new records back to your phone.

First connect your mobile phone to your personal computer through of USB cables. Open BitPim program, go to edit menu. After your phone is detected, go to Data menu then click on Get Phone Data option. Select the data you want to move, and then open the outlook. Go to import in file menu, choose import then select the saved BitPim file and open it. Your will see contact is imported to outlook.