Thread: Hewlett Packard Class Action Suits

Hewlett Packard Class Action Suits

There were numerous complaints from users for the series of HP Pavilion dv 9000 with the problems of wireless, wireless card, motherboard. HP offers a repair with support and extension of a 90-day warranty, but obviously there is no guarantee the functioning and subsequently the risk of recurrence (beyond those 90 days). I hope that this will help someone who is facing problem with their current HP products.

Re: Hewlett Packard Class Action Suits

I think that I am facing problem related to this, I have bought a laptop HP DV9000. It worked fine but gave me problem and that was resolved by HP without any charges. The same problem I faced again after two years of buying and then I have contacted HP for the solution they refused to do so and said that the warranty has finished and if I want to repair the laptop then I have to pay $673. What can I do to solve this problem?

Well you just need to set a mail to HP with a copy of the recorded delivery letter to the seller and the response stating your determination to get out of the court or by a court annulment of the sale still under article 1644 of the Code civilian. Copy all the DGCCRF and 60 million consumers. I am sure you will get response from HP. Do this and then tell me the outcome.

I have done the same thing, a few days later the service claim HP contacted me by phone to offer me a free repair for HP DV9000. I refused and then they offer me $ 539 discount on the purchase of a laptop also refuses DV7.Je reaffirming politely but with determination that I wish the cancellation of the sale with refund or exchange if possible with machine cost equivalent.