Thread: Update LG Versa (vx9600) to latest firmware

Update LG Versa (vx9600) to latest firmware

I am having one issue with the LG Versa whose firmware i wanted to update but not getting any way to make the same. I wanted to update the firmware as the older one is giving the problem with the same. the functionality of the device got low. So if any one knows about the updating of the LG Versa then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Update LG Versa (vx9600) to latest firmware

If you wanted to update the firmware of yours then i will advise you to update then firmware of the device which you are using by downloading the update from the official site and then install the same. So go through the same and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not. I hope this will resolve the same.

Just go through the below given step and update the firmware of the LG Versa.

1. Download and install LGNPST: LGNPST v1.2 Store
    2. Download the latest firmware
    3. Extract the firmware Zip file
    4. Copy the folder and contents of "LGVX9600" to "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\model"
    5. Click on Start
    6. Go to run
    7. Type regsvr32 "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST\model\LGVX9600\VRZ\VX9600.dll"

Thats it!!!!!

If you wanted to update the firmware for the device of yours and not getting any proper reply that can help you with the installation of the firmware then i will advise you to contact the LG support regarding the same and ask for the update of the firmware. So contact them and see whether you are getting the proper reply or not.

I will advise you to check the Google regarding the update of the LG phone and see whether this is working with the problem of yours or not. I have been searching and got many link that are talking about the same but i can not provide you the link as this is against forum policy. So if you can then Google for same and see whether you are getting the same or not.

It could be also possible that your device got infected by some of the virus that is why you are not getting the full functionality with the device of yours. I will advise you to install the antivirus program into the device of yours and later on run for the scanning . I think this will help you to resolve the issue with then LG versa.