Thread: Strong Magenta cast on Canon ip 6000D

Strong Magenta cast on Canon ip 6000D

I have a problem since I switched to Win7 x64 , my Canon iP6000D does not work correctly. Indeed , I found nothing in driver , so the list I chose is iP6700D , which gives everything ok except that black is not printed. Looks like he does not interpret it. And when I put IP3000 example , AC printed is by issue, but very tight (like it m'imprime my page A4 the screen on format enclosure ). It's good material , which still works flawlessly , I really do not want to part with it. Thank you in advance for your help .

Re: Strong Magenta cast on Canon ip 6000D

Canon ip 6000D print quickly, easily and without using a computer, great photos from your digital camera. The PIXMA iP6000D supports PictBridge , the universal standard for direct photo printing from all cameras and camcorders digital compatible. IrDA interface even lets you print beautiful images directly from a mobile phone with a camera.

You need to connect the USB printer .
    - Go into the Control Panel under Printers
    - Right click on the icon of the printer (printer appears but is unknown)
    - Click on'' Resolve ''( Windows is a search for the pilot)
    - Finally , click on'' Apply this correction ''( Windows installs the driver )
    I just tried to print in black, it works . By cons and as I have indicated clearly , is no guarantee that everything works on Win7 . I have not retried printing on CD covers, etc. .

On cannon home page offers you the files with Driver for PIXMA iP6000D Printer Canon in our database. The icons to the left will help you choose the format driver for Canon PIXMA iP6000D printer and language files. If no file requested, so for the moment driver does not exist in our database. You can book it in the " Request File ". You can also find the appropriate driver for models close to Canon.

Concerning the quality, the results are generally satisfactory , and the prints text are clear and remain legible up to font sizes 2.5 points . Like those of the iP8500 , inks the iP6000D do drool not on color documents , unlike those of theiP5000 and other PIXMA printers -end lower . As might be expected, the photo prints are good, with colors pleasing , saturated , and details fit. No juxtaposition nor banding are to be deplored. contrast, we detected slight scratches on some of our prints test .

The iP6000D features a different design of its other models in the PIXMA range . Although it retains its square shape distinctive , it looks more like a multipurpose , rather than a projector. If aspct exterior changes, the interior remains unchanged. The iP6000D offers a standard resolution of 4800x1200 dots per inch ( dpi ) and includes six different colored inks .