Thread: Epson Artisan 50 Print ID Cards

Epson Artisan 50 Print ID Cards

I am writing to see if you 've ever tried to make passport photos in standard format with respect to the law: 35 x 45 mm. I got a white background I put my EOS 30 D and zoom transdard 28 70 mm f 2.8 on a walk and I can not have income interest .What do you think if I try with my eos 50 mm to 1.4? 'd have I better results ?This provides that all inkjet prints are accepted. In addition, the white backgrounds for ID cards are not accepted , it is neutral gray. After, it depends on who you fall. Please help.

Re: Epson Artisan 50 Print ID Cards

The Stylus Photo PX810FW can quickly print an A4 page the same in duplex , print photos high quality , scanning , photocopying , faxing and all controlled with a screen LCD large color Touch . It can be used with or without a computer.Alone, she is truly autonomous . Is chosen from the memory card or USB stick the photo was reframed , they put on page , and printed with or without frames. It can scan directly to memory card in JPEG or PDF .Without PC, you can print a greeting card or invitation personalized letterhead a photo as pattern the background , a coloring , a board of passport photos. It can be used from multiple PC PC Windows or Linux or Mac and even iPhone and iPod Touch (after installing software available on AppStore Apple's ) with his feature WiFi b / g and Ethernet.

Epson does not recommend using the CD supplied with if you have Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.6 and prompts you to log on their website to retrieve the latest drivers and software without using the CD. For Mac OS 10.6, the driver is installed automatically when you add the printer and the Apple downloads only the latest driver. For Linux , Epson Europe recommends going on the site Avasys . But we have the solution , The company Avasys offers after selecting the printer model multipurpose download driver PPD files for CUPS and plugins to scan a network.

The printer features a dual paper tray, especially discreet optimized to simultaneously store photo paper in small format and A4 paper . With the automatic document feeder , faxing and copying multipage documents is quick and easy. Tray A4 which is also used for shell and a tank put the choices all mean sizes of photo paper separately (10 × 15, 13 × 18 pan) can accommodate different sizes, a CD / DVD shrink automatically push the button [ CD Tray ]. Its function duplex allows you in turn to save paper by printing on both sides of the page.

The last time I went to passport and ID card , I used a photo booth : results denied : incorrect format.My camera on a tripod , photoshop , bad printing house on a photo paper Canon and shoo an hour later back at the town hall and photos accepted .Recently, I took pictures of my daughter for her first ID card : no problem. Anyway, when you see the condition in which the scan official is the photo finish.
    So : you must ensure:
    - No white background,
    - no shadows ,
    - no expression ,
    - Full face ,
    - size and proportions.