Thread: Droid Incredible Battery Life Fix

Droid Incredible Battery Life Fix

I am gonna buy a new phone soon and Droid Incredible is on my mind. Using this phone would be very fun but i have heard about its battery life issue. I don't believe that as it seems to be rumors for a beautiful phone. Can anybody who can tell me that it there really any issue with the battery or not. And i know that the battery hours given in its specification won't be so real.

Re: Droid Incredible Battery Life Fix

It is recommended that Li-ion batteries for deep cycle "flat", thus prolonging their life. The unloading of 51% should be avoided as it can lead to "deep cycle" to larger capacity losses due to irreversible reactions in the electrodes. The battery is aging rapidly, the higher his cell voltage, so it should be avoided to keep a Li-ion battery is always 100%.

The 51% (roughly one says 40-60 who can measure exactly 51%?) Is the ideal storage condition. How affairs want that? The battery for 5 minutes every hour download? The truth is you should always keep the battery fully charged! Right is a discharge should be avoided wherever possible (cell poles around - the battery is destroyed). Modern mobile phones turn long before reaching the discharge the device. The battery is handling a new battery to handle something different. Long and thorough initial charge (100%) then discharge to shutdown the phone (which has nothing to do with deep discharge). Thus, one should treat the battery the first 5-10 cycles.

The charge will amount to 40-60%, cool storage is advantageous. The electrolytes in the cell may not freeze, which corresponds to a minimum temperature of -25 ° C. Manufacturers recommend storage at 15 ° C at a loading level of 60% - a compromise between accelerated aging and self-discharge. Other sources suggest, however 40% level, and the lowest possible temperature, eg cooling -. Or freezer.

1. Never put screen brightness to the highest level.
    2. Disable Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/GPS on each widget if you are not using them.
    3. You can use an Advanced Task Killer app to kill unwanted applications.
    4. If your are in poor network area then use an airplane mode to save battery.
    5. Avoid using an animated wallpapers.
    6. Disable automatic updates of all of your phone applications such as FriendStream, Google Finance, Pandora.
    7. Turn calendar syncing if you never use the Gmail Calendar.