Thread: Motorola L7 Drivers Needed

Motorola L7 Drivers Needed

I have Motorola L2 phone in which I have external memory of 1 GB which I want to utilize but I am not able to connect it to my computer. I want to upload latest songs, pictures and videos on it but I don’t know how to connect to computer and upload the data. I am using 1GB micro SD card as my external memory. So please provide me the solution to do the uploading in my phone.

Re: Motorola L7 Drivers Needed

You must check your phone kit they might have provided you the USB cable which you can use to connect your phone to your computer. You have to connect the USB to your phone and then to the USB of your computer, your phone memory card will open in the particular drive through which you can upload data in your phone.

You can get the driver for your Motorola L7 from the official website from where you can load the driver on your computer and you can use your phone as storage by connecting it to computer via USB cable you have. This way you can connect your phone to computer and upload the data on your phone.

If you have not got the USB cable which you can use to connect phone to computer which will open in one of the drive. Through which you can access your external memory which is Micro SD card if you do not have then must contact to the supplier which will provide you the USB cable and you can have driver from the company website.

You can copy the driver for your Motorola L7 from any of the website which provide this with no charge or other thing that you can do is just connect it through USB cable which connect the phone as storage media in computer. Then you can place data in your phone. So you can use this one of the way to access the memory of your phone.