Thread: How to unlock your TELUS Motorola Backflip

How to unlock your TELUS Motorola Backflip

Hi i am using a Motorola backflip and i am using it from last few month, And it has been serving good to me, It has some best and unique features which are very helpful to me. But i have the TELUS service provider which was the default in it and no other simcard is detected in it , And now i am not satisfied with the services provided by TELUS so iwant to replace it with the other one, Please anyone tell me the code to unlock the motoroloa backflip from TELUS.

Re: How to unlock your TELUS Motorola Backflip

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have to change your network, It is not the great issue what you have to is just enter the two line code and have an access on the other network. As mentioned you that you are not satisfied with the services of the TELUS then you van switch it over just by the two lines code which you will find on any search engine.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is an easy process to do the following that to unlock and swap the mobile phone with some other network. The thing is that you have to enter the code in your mobile phone before entering you have to get the code to get the code just search online , once you got the code than just you have to do the following:
    1. order the code from any of the official site
    2. They will demand for the IMEI number which you can get by dialing *#06#
    3. Then they will take order of yours and will send you the code.
    4. once you will get the code then just enter it and with in 30 sec your phone will be unlock

It is easy process of unlocking the phone by just inserting a specific code in the mobile phone. And then you can insert any GSM network card in the Motorola phone. But before doing this it is necessary that you have to take backup of all the data that you have in your mobile phone. This is because once you enter the code it may happen that the memory of your gets reset that to the internal and external. So it is better to keep backup.

I have gone through your problem that is the TELUS service provider than you have to just change the service provider, Then just contact the service provider that whether it is done or it is possible or not, if yes then they will definitely help unless you have to download a code from the search engine then just download it. and install the code to your phone.