Thread: Texting issues with Motorola i465

Texting issues with Motorola i465

I am having one issue with the Motorola i654 mobile phone. Actually whenever i receive the text message it is not giving any tone for the same. I have set then phone profile properly but still not getting the device of mine working with the same. Device of mine is having the vibration on and it is working but no sound with text message. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Texting issues with Motorola i465

I will advise you to go with the below given step that is having the solution for your problem that you are going through. So if you can then go through the below given step that will resolve the issue.

• Go to phone Menu
    • Click on Settings
    • Go to Volume
    • Look for Messages
    • Check the Volume setting

Thats it!!!!!!!!!

If you ask me then i will advise you to update the firmware of the phone which you are using and then see whether the issue got resolve with the same or not. To update the firmware just search for the latest update and download the same from Google. But make sure you will keep the backup first as this will delete the data from mobile.

I will advise you to go with the hard reset of the device which is having the solution for the problem that you are going through. But first you have to take the back up of the phone otherwise you will miss all the data from the m9obile phone as the hard reset will delete the same and restore the phone to factory setting. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are still looking for some to work with the text messaging issue then I will suggest you to contact the Motorola regarding the same and ask about then problem you are getting. As they are the developer might be having the solution regarding the same, So contact and see whether you are getting the reply for same or not.