Thread: LG Voyager vs. LG enV2

LG Voyager vs. LG enV2

I am looking for a new phone and I am stuck to LG Voyager and the LG enV2. I am confused which to go for both phones are providing great features which should be there in advance phone also both the phones are stylish. Basically I am looking for phone which will have the best call quality and as I usually text a lot so I am looking for the QWERTY keyboard in phone. I want to have phone with all advance multimedia functionality.

Re: LG Voyager vs. LG enV2

You can go for The LG Voyager VX10000 which has a great design with an excellent touch screen and also comes with a spacious keyboard. It offers many advance features such as EV-DO support and V Cast Mobile TV Bluetooth. It has top-notch Web browser with great user interface and an integrated GPS application. The best part of it is its call quality which is excellent. So you can go for this phone for sure.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can have LG EnV2 phone as it is attractive handset which can be carried easily as it is slim enough. It comes with a roomy keypad and dual display which is sharp also have a good multimedia feature. It has a QWERTY keyboard which can be handy while messaging plus it has a great call quality. So you can select LG EnV2 phone as your choice as it has all the features you wanted in your phone.

LG Voyager VX10000's phone lack in some features like camera which does not have extra options like a flash and Wi-Fi. The touch screen can be awkward sometime but with generous feature and excellent performance it is best LG messaging and multimedia phone so far if you are going for company name and provided features you can go for LG Voyager.

Comparing the two phones on the bases of all the features provided as photo quality of LG EnV2 is mediocre and external display is a bit too small compare to other phone. Both the phones have certain extra features which one may have and other not in all both phone worth to buy so you can but any of them and you will be happy to use that.