Thread: Transfering Music Onto LG Lollipop GD580?

Transfering Music Onto LG Lollipop GD580?

I am using LG Lollipop GD580 mobile phone. I want to transfer some music tracks on my mobile phone. But I don’t how to transfers music tracks. I need some help to transferring music tracks on my mobile phone. Somebody please help for my problem, and suggest me a good solution. Is there a pc suite software that can help me to do this. I tried checking for downloads on the official site but unable to locate any tool that can let me connect this device with pc. I am having a Vista system.

Re: Transfering Music Onto LG Lollipop GD580?

The process is easy if you are having a memory card reader. This phone has a SD Card support. And there are portable usb sd card reader in the market. You can buy one and insert the card in it. Then connect it like a regular usb to your pc and move the files in it. And then once done eject it and insert the same in the device. That's it. The process is simple and can be helpful in future also. Because you might have to move or remove files from the Card which can be done easily through the card reader.

You have to install the pc suite of the mobile phone. I am not sure but you can try finding the same on the official website of the LG. Many of this devices are having a software that can let you to connect the phone with pc and transfer file. There is one more way of doing this. You can use file transfer through Bluetooth connection. If you are having a laptop then it comes loaded with bluetooth and you can transfer files through the same.