Thread: Is it normal that N97 Mini gets really hot when making calls?

Is it normal that N97 Mini gets really hot when making calls?

I have recently purchased the new Nokia N series mobile “N97” for my personal usage. I am not well known about the mobile phone as I am the new user of the mobile. I am having the problem with my new mobile. It is getting hot while I am making a call. I can you have ideas of how to prevent this problem. Any help regarding this subject will be appreciated. Thank in Advance.

Re: Is it normal that N97 Mini gets really hot when making calls?

I think it might be the problem of battery. It happens mainly by the problem in the battery. I just you to go for the dealer from where you have purchase the Nokia N series mobile phone and ask the solution for this problem. I think they will provide you the exact solution of this particular issue with your new Nokia mobile phone.

As you are facing the problem with your new N series mobile phone which is getting hot at the time of calling to anyone, it usually happens due to the problem in the battery. The battery gets expired sometime at the earlier stage of its life this may happens due to that problem also. For getting out of from this you can go for the Nokia Gallery and ask about this trouble.

This kind of problem must not take place with the new Nokia N series mobile phone as it is the branded company of the mobile, but if this happens you can take either change the battery with the new one or can go to some the technical engineer of the mobile phone which have a experience of this kind of problem with the mobile phone.

I have come across through this type of problem with my mobile phone. I have gone to the mobile gallery they have given me the proper solution of this problem. It was happening because of the access charging of the mobile phone. There is a limit to charge the mobile phone, if you charge it with that limit then this problem will not occur again with you.