Thread: When I receive a text on 2 pages, I never receive the second half.

When I receive a text on 2 pages, I never receive the second half.

Hi i am using a nokia 6303 from last five months and is serving the best to me, The other thing is that it has never gave any internal software problem, But When anyone sends me a text message in two pages, I never receive the second part. All it says is "missing text" at the end of the first message. Only I am able to to see the first part that is the half message only so no meaning remained in that particular message. Why is that, and can I do anything to change it?

Re: When I receive a text on 2 pages, I never receive the second half.

If you are thinking that the error is related to your mobile phone than you are totally wrong this problem is in the messager service problem. The message usually comes in packets. Sometimes the size of the message increase and the message is get divided in to two packets and one packet is easily deliverable but the other one lost in the traffic.Try and contact your service provider , I guess they can help you in this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was also use to get the same problem a few days back , but i cant suggest you any thing regarding this problem that is because there no solution in such cases since the whole problem is related to the packets of message that is available on the network, They are lost due to the traffic on the network. I can just only tell you that just try to put the data center number of the service provider again.Now it is totally depended on your service provider.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that it may also have happen that you have entered a wrong message center number, Or I guess that there may not me sufficient space is not in your mobile for a long message. It is better to delete some messages from inbox may be your problem is solve after it. If not then please go and contact the service provider of yours.