Thread: LG ks360 shuts off randomly

LG ks360 shuts off randomly

I am using LG ks360 from last five months, previously it was working properly but from last week it starts to give problem most of the time its gets shuts automatically. When I switch it on then it gets hangs, I fed up of my mobile. Please let me know any solution regarding this problem. A good solution will appreciate.

Re: LG ks360 shuts off randomly

I have gone through your question, I think this sort of problem raise when your mobile phone battery gets jarred or it may have damage by due to over charging it. I suggest you to charge your battery as much its capability then also having same issue then do change your mobile phone battery and get a brand new battery.

I think your must have download or have shared some application via Bluetooth that does not support by your firmware. You should have to check all of the application, play all your application one by one then you could make out which application is not supported by your firmware and due to which your phone get shuts.

I had the same issue as you have regarding mobile phone get shuts. Then I gone to the local mobile repairer person to get it solve and believe be my problem is get sorted. I will advice you same to go with local mobile phone repairer your issue is will surely solve. If having any other issues then please reply me.

Do the formatting your memory card or any other application which you have taken from outside for working your mobile phone well. There is many ways for virus to come in to your mobile phone such as from computer, internet or from Bluetooth and that virus goes to your mobile phone. Because of that your phone get shuts.
    Last edited by rooki; 25-09-2010 at 12:38 PM.

As you have written that your mobile phone is five months older, then I think you should go with LG customer care for your issues as mobile phones warranty is remains till 1 year. LG mobile support team definitely solves your problem and they will give you a good service. Also you can extend warranty period of mobile phone for safety sake.