Thread: Latest Firmware for Nokia E71

Latest Firmware for Nokia E71

I am currently using my Nokia E71 and I want to upgrade it for the latest firmware for my phone. So for this I want to know where can I get the upgraded version of firmware for my Nokia E71 and can upload the latest application and games for my phone and update the operating system of my phone for better performance.

Re: Latest Firmware for Nokia E71

You can get the latest firmware update from the official website of Nokia. The new version that you can have for your Nokia E71 is 400.21.013 which has improved support for Nokia Email and Messaging. You can download and installed the updates of latest firmware using Nokia Software Updater which is pc suit module.

If you are going for the upgraded version or latest firmware for your Nokia E71 then you must need to back up data and application which is on your phone before you installing the firmware updates. All the back-up data you can restore after you have finished with the installation. You can also re-install third party applications for better performance. This will make your phone work fine and smoother.

The latest firmware have fixed certain bugs from Nokia E71.the updates fixed the bugs like bug for the SMS delivery report, searching in contact made easy and also improve the WLAN functionality. As E71 was having problem with camera functionality and incoming call hang-up all the bugs are solved by the latest update of firmware.

You can get the latest firmware updates on the official company website which will provide you with the firmware for your Nokia E71. Go to the web page and mention your handset model number and you will able to download it to your phone. The latest version which is provided by Nokia for Nokia E71 is 400.21.013 with all the bugs fix which where faced initially.So you can defiantly go for this to have latest firmware.