Thread: Unlocked Motorola RAZR2 V9 AT&T 3G network access

Unlocked Motorola RAZR2 V9 AT&T 3G network access

I am having Motorola RAZR2 V9 which i have recently unlocked to use the other network. But my problem is that after performing the unlock operation i am unable to connect to the 3G AT&T network. When i am trying to make calls and text message i can not. To check i have tried to make the same on 2.5G network and it is working. So help me by enabling the phone on the 3G also. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unlocked Motorola RAZR2 V9 AT&T 3G network access

I have gone through the detail that you have discussed and let me tell you that the information which you have provided me is not enough. I wanted to know what band option your device is using also where are you trying to access the 3G network. So if you can then please let me know about the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

OK, As you First of all thanks for the quick response that you given me regarding the issue of mine and as you have asked about the band option so let me tell you that i am using the 850/1900, 900/1800 and trying to access the same in the European. I hope this much information about my network will help you with the same.

I think that you have not performed the unlocking of the phone properly and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to check for the unlocking again and later on perform the network setup again and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. Also let me know if you found any solution.

I have gone through lots of other forum also regarding the same issue but let me tell you that i am not having any solution. After going through the your replies i think that i have only one option left to unlock the phone. I will try the same and if it is working for me then i will post the same here so that every one get the solution for same.