Thread: wifi not working on Samsung Corby

wifi not working on Samsung Corby

I recently bought a mobile phone, Samsung corby Pro which includes Wi -Fi . It is therefore theoretically possible to connect my phone to internet using my Wi -fi . However , I can not I have Free and my Wi -fi is active and functional as I can connect to it with a computer. I enter as the correct key the phone asks me (checked and re - checked) , but after about thirty seconds : " Login failed ". Hence can come the problem to you?

Re: wifi not working on Samsung Corby

We need to configure the network parameters. The two options below it in principle does not play , we go to " Safe Mode. " WLAN ." Here depends on your network there are several options if no password the leave in open network, and if you have password You select the type. The router telephone usually come default with a key WEP written on the bottom of the modem. In other companies often come open , unless you do not write a key, I for example I have set a WPA- PSK.

After having selected security mode and WEP , you go down again and you enter " settings security WLAN . " The first two options the Let such are a principle , you go to " settings key wep . " In general , the encryption WEP is usually 128 bits, if not inform , the key format WEP you leave it in ASCII, and the third option pinchais and escribiis key WEP of your router. Once in writing you give to accept, and then back.

You enter "security settings WLAN." The first option, "mode WPA", the poneis as PSK. In the second option, you put your key and you give him to accept the third one Let as permitted him give to back. The last option is the home page . Just write your choice, you give him to accept, and then back. Now you have your access point , you only need to connect with.

To configure how the connection , you go to the menu , you enter SITE, you give to options ( key selection left) and adjustments. In the option " access point " you have two options ask always or defined by the user. I you recommend to ask always because then if you go down the street and you want to find open networks will be a stick to change the option. The other options you can leave them as they are or change them to your liking. When acabeis , back and exit.

Well, it's time to connect to the point we have defined. We went back to website and click on any link (the nokia same for example). We wondered if connected , we say yes, then search for available access points and get the menu to select the access point. However its built in when it comes to samsung cell phone so simply try to reconnect and the problem should be fixed.