Thread: WiFi problem with Nokia E63

WiFi problem with Nokia E63

And while I'm on my cell phone a wifi connection , my cell phone got now just our " Internet box "connected. Can now also the , for example youtube is on my cell phone even as fellows. Does it cost really anything? So from my cell phone can even be taken off anything, because I no money have on the phone, After sometimes the wifi connection displays an error message which says that the Connection time out.

Re: WiFi problem with Nokia E63

I think that you need to define the Access point in the Wlan connectivity within the WLAN wizard. which is itself in the connectivity folder. You simply need to define the access point after you find the access point by searching. After this it will ask for the password provide the password and then you can simply start browsing without any sort of problem.

It appears as you 've signed up on your own router , your cell phone also uses definitely this access point and not over the mobile network and you have a volume flat rate arise internet connection for your , then no cost additional. I think that the wifi service is no more free and hence you need to subscribe for the same before you try to use this wireless connection.

If you use W - LAN use your Internet connection , it costs for the mobile phone of course nothing . And if you have a flat rate , which will cost anything extra. Hours of Surf pleasure. Depending on the router , local conditions distances up to 100m at times no problem. So try to subscribe with your network service provider this will definitely help you to get this problem resolved.