Thread: Nokia N8 with Music Player and HDMI

Nokia N8 with Music Player and HDMI

I want to by a phone for myself and I am looking for the phone with great Music Player and also I want to have phone with HDMI(High Definition Multimedia Interface ) for watching video in it. My friend has suggested Nokia N8, but I don’t have any idea about this phone. So just tell me the feature and functionality of Nokia N8 and why I have to go for that phone.

Re: Nokia N8 with Music Player and HDMI

First of all you go for the company as N8 comes from Nokia which is trustable and provide you the service. N8 comes with music player which can work both in portrait and landscape mode. In this you can easily search for songs, albums and artists, or scroll through play-lists in your music player which can be one of the best features of Nokia N8.

Nokia N8 provides you the feature HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) connectivity with the converter cable. It provide you with the ability to use Bluetooth accessories (like keyboards) to control the contents that you see on your HD TV. This is another feature which is best part of Nokia N8 so defiantly you can go for this phone.

Nokia N8 allows you to use different Bluetooth-accessories which can include keyboards and remote controls etc. The Nokia N8 also act as a dual portable media for entertainment as you can Watch High Definition quality video with surround sound. Which make your Video quality with high resolution, so you can have this phone as your choice.

Nokia N8 comes with the brand new Symbian 3 platform also the Nokia N8 have a new type of camera that serve and click pictures and video to rival dedicated point and shoot cameras. It comes with 12MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics and Xenon flash. It provide you with the high definition of multimedia which you can use to watch videos etc.