Thread: How to restore deleted SMS in Nokia phones

How to restore deleted SMS in Nokia phones

I have a Nokia 7100 mobile phone from last two year, the phone was working properly but suddenly my phone showing a number error since the FExplorer software is installed in it. I have accidentally deleted all my SMS messages from the phone but they where very important to me as it has all my client details so i want to restore that information, please provide me with the solution on these topic any suggestion will be helpful.

Re: How to restore deleted SMS in Nokia phones

There are very rare chances that the deleted data can be recovered from a phone as there is no back up available in these kind of phones. There are software's available in the market such as FExplorer which can be used for recovery of the data in your Nokia Phone.So, install FExplorer and and then try to recover the data (SMS).

There live fairly a a small number of software's to recover deleted SMS messages from SIM cards and phone memory, but all of them need you to buy the software, However, if you possess a Nokia phone you strength be in fortune, as there are very high-quality odds of message recovery from your cellphone with no need of any particular data recovery software for free, simply go to download the FExplorer and then try to recover the SMS messages.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have downloaded the FExplorer application for my Nokia 7100 mobile phone from a website and try to install it in the phone but was fail to do so. It provided me with a number of the errors such as there is not enough memory for installation.So, please provide me with the step by step solution to install the application that will be helpful.

These problem can be resolved by Downloading and installing free mobile File Manager - FExplorer. open FExplorer and find the way to C: if you use Phone Memory to amass your messages (default) and D: if you use Storage Card as your SMS storage space site. Now find the way to and open “system” folder. Then you have to open the “mail” folder. This folder be supposed to hold many folders named alike to 0010001_s etc. with files named alike to 00100000 etc., These files are the actual deleted messages, Simply, use the FExplorer in build text onlooker to view these files, You will require to browse from side to side every folder and open all files surrounded by them until you get the necessary SMS.

Hi guyz good day to all,,i have the same problem with NAIMAH.The only different is my unit nokia 6100 (very obsolete),,,hehhehe.do you have any suggested software to use to restore all deleted sms(sent items) from this phone...pls help.

I think i am having the solution for the problem that you are going through and after going through all this let me tell you that you will be able to work with the issue you are going through. Just go through the step.
    • Download FExplorer
    • Connect Mobile to Computer
    • Run FExplorer application
    • Browse to C: or D:
    • Open the System folder
    • Open mail folder
    • Look for 0010001_s folder
    • This files contain the Deleted message
    • Check each for deleted sms