Thread: Nokia 5310 Xpress Music Silver data transfer problem

Nokia 5310 Xpress Music Silver data transfer problem

I have got a Nokia phone from my friend which is a Nokia 5310 Xpress Music Silver last week but the problem is that there is no cable for the data transfer and there is no charger for the phone where as earlier i was using the Motorola Razr which has a tool for that.So. please provide me with the charger solution and how can i transfer the data in the Nokia Xpress Music phone, any suggestion will be helpful to resolve my issue.

re: Nokia 5310 Xpress Music Silver data transfer problem

As you have mentioned that there is no charger for the phone so how you are charging the phone and which tools where you using the in the Motorola Razr phone, please provide me the proper details so that i can provide you with the suggestion to buy a charger and the transfer cable.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was using the Motorola Mobile Phone Tools in the Motorola Razr for the transfer of the data and i have the charger along with the Mobile phone. With these tool i have loaded my photos to the use for wallpapers and i could use my music and shorten the song to whatever length i wanted in the phone, i also wanted to know is there any feature available in the phone for vibration mode only as i have searched i lot and not founded.

The solution to these problem is that you have to buy a data cable for the Nokia Xpress 5310 from the Nokia dealer or the best option on that is you have to go to the Nokia Gallery for the same and the charger can also be purchased from there, these will resolve your issue of the data cable and the charger; if then too the problem exists then contact the Nokia support desk for further assistance.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The ultimate solution to these issue is that purchased a Nokia data cable for the Xpress Music 5310 from the authorized dealer and the charger for the same. Use a Nokia PC Suite that you will get free with the data cable for the faster transfer of the data from phone to the other devices such as the laptop or the desktop.