Thread: Nokia X5 Security Code - Unlock

Nokia X5 Security Code - Unlock

Hello everyone there, I am having the X5 mobile of Nokia. I was actually using the other mobile and after along time I had made my decision for this. I was happy with this piece. The problem because of which I am here is that I have lost the security code of my phone and I cannot even remember it. Is there a way by which I can get the Security Code for my phone? I will really appreciate the any help in this matter.

Re: Nokia X5 Security Code - Unlock

I was caught by the same problem with my Nokia piece. However I even do not know how it got locked. I was really having trouble with that but anyhow I managed to get out of it. I was not aware of this thing at that time. First I tried random numbers and after that I read the manual of the mobile phone, and I got the section regarding that. There it was mentioned that the default password is 12345. Give this a try and see if it works.

The default security password for the mobile is 12345, it will only work if you have not changed and set to some other value. You should get a narrow escape for this. If however you have changed it and now you are not able to remember it then I think that you will have to get the phone to the repair center. It is only they can get it solved. They will definitely charge you some amount but it will be reasonable.

I do not know if this is the correct place. I am not having Nokia X5, but I am having the problem with the Nokia 2330c-2. I am having the same problem though with this. Can anyone suggest me something in this respect. Please suggest me something for this mobile here. I really love this piece of Nokia. I do not want to get stuck with it. Any suggestion in any manner so that I can get through it.

Whether it is Nokia 2330c-2, or it is X5, the default code is going to be the same till it is changed. Of course you have come here with the other mobile so I would suggest you to look for in the other thread that can help you better. However you can see for the solution that has been given and tell us if it helped. For your convenience you can visit this link to get a more clear idea for you. Please see this section also.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The default password is not working for me. I had actually changed the password to something else. Now I think that I will have to go to the service center so that they can deal with it and solve the problem with proper solution. Now I would like to ask will they charge more or will it be less. I am finding myself really helpless as there is no other way other than this. Well thanks a lot for the help anyhow.

Thanks a lot, I got through it and I did not have to spend the money on unlocking it. The default password worked for me. I think I had not changed it and hence I got a narrow escape for it. I am really happy and I am finding myself lucky for this thing. Now I will really take care that I do not miss the password again. Is there a way however if I do not remember the password? Is there any software to break the password? Please let me know.