Thread: Dtunes on ios4

Dtunes on ios4

Friends, I have downloaded dtunes from cydia. I was very excited when I was downloading it. When the first time I tried this, I was not able to open terminal but when I updated that and it resolves this problem. I got "sh: ./gettorrent: No such file or directory" message when I used command ./gettorrent to download a torrent. I have searched on internet but not got any reason behind this. Can you help me?

Re: Dtunes on ios4

I think that the one which you have updated was not the official update and that is why you are getting such error. I also searched on internet but not found any solution. Finally what I think is that you have to wait until your mobile terminal is updated. This is the only possible solution what I found till now. I I get any other reason behind this I will let you know.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

OK, I agreed what you are saying but I can not wait till that time. I want to download torrent any how. Is there any one who can tell me the alternative way to download the torrent from any other application in cydia. Please reply as early as possible. Any help from anyone will be appreciative. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.
    www.techarena.in

You can use utorrent remote but that is all. It was written with competence in mind. It does not hog precious system resources not like lots of torrent clients. Normally it uses not more than 6MB of memory that allows you to use computer that gives you feeling that it is not there. This program contained in a single executable file which is less than 220 KB.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Ok…I have downloaded utorrent from internet. But I don’t know the procedure that how can I install it and also tell me how do I use it. I am asking this because I have not used this anytime before and not seen any one using this before. Therefore I need to know some idea to know about this so that I can use it without much problem. Thanks for reply in advance.

As you told that you have already utorrent you should go back to the browser and download torrents. This torrents will be loaded in utorrent and you can download all the files which you want like mp3,movies, ebooks, etc. After this you can go to one of the site to download.

mininova.org
    spytorrent.net

After downloading the files go to, File>Add Torrent and from there you can choose the torrent that you have just downloaded. Now the program will download it automatically for you.

Here are the steps to do it.
    1. Click on “Download” button on uTorrent.com.
    2. You have t select the client type of utorrent for downloading it on your computer.
    3. Install the downloaded program. If you have downloaded the stand-alone version then you have to extract the executable on your computer to a preferred location.
    4. Now run utorrent. It will be the best to maximize the program window if it is not beginning in the maximized form .

You can follow these steps to download the torrent files.
    1. Go to the site which has the torrent files. Go through the list and find the file that you want to download.
    2. Hit the link which which provides “. torrent” file. If you have set the option then this will be recognized by utorrent and if it not doing so then you can save it to your hard drive.
    3. On uTorrent click “Add Torrent” which is in the File menu. Browse the .torrent file that you have saved.