Thread: LG KU990i cannot connect to USB

LG KU990i cannot connect to USB

I have bought a new LG KU990i phone and i just tried connecting it to my computer system by using the USB cable but it is not happening. I am getting a message as "Windows has to install the driversoftware for LG Mobile USB Modem". Then i clicked on the "Find and install driversoftware (recommended)" but that too is not working. How can i connect my phone to pc, It is Windows Vista system.

Re: LG KU990i cannot connect to USB

The error itself says that the problem is with the drivers which is not installed on your windows vista operating system. I suggest you to go to an official website of the windows vista from where you can download the windows vista usb drivers which are needed to connect any usb device to your PC. But make sure that you are downloading the drivers as per the version of your OS as if it is 32 bit version then download for the same.

I guess you must have got the CD in the box when you bought your phone which has the drivers for the phone device which supports for the usb connectivity with the computer system. So you just need to insert that CD and it will automatically install the drivers then connect your phone so that it gets detected automatically.

In case if you do not have any CD with you for installing the drivers then i suggest you download the pc suit of LG KU990 which also allows you to connect your phone with the computer system but the machine should be having at least usb drivers which are needed to detect any USB devices. Once you have connected your phone with pc which has LG PC suit installed on it then it automatically runs the software which allows to use the space of your phone as well as memory card inserted into phone.