Thread: LG Unlocker programs

LG Unlocker programs

I have so many LG unlocker programs and I am not sure whether to post at site. And some of the programs are very large to upload. There is no charge and I am not advertising something. I have read the forum policies, but if the Moderator/s is able to PM me and verify it’s ok to post here then I shall upload the little application. I have given some of the application which is very simple to follow this.
    • input your IMEI
    • generate code
    • input code
    • re-boot needed for some models
    • unlock

Re: LG Unlocker programs

I am saying regarding this is that no to your posting unlock codes on the forum. We do not do that type of mania, nor do we hold up it for a number of reasons. If people would like this in sequence, I would recommend either PM'ing Ukim, or emailing him/her. So I think now you can get this. Even though if you are facing any issue then post your reply.

Do you contain an "Unlocker" program for LG's "CG225"? I bought this phone days gone by, inserted my sim card, charged the battery, and then established out I was not able to get further than the "Restricted Phone" message. It is very annoying! Thanks in advance for a few support you may provide.

I know little bit here and I think which can help you a lot. Actually CG225 is not a model I am very familiar with this. The applications I have are for the LG models i.e510, 510W, B1200, B1300, G510, G520W, LG 7010, LG 7020, U81xx series. Currently I have an application call Furiouslg that may do it. But regarding this I am not confident. And it is your risk if you want to try then it is your choice.

Hey really thanks for your prompt reply. And yes I am ready to try this application "Furiouslg". And you can also get this that what risk in involved in this if the application is successful or unsuccessful? I am ready to use this application because I am also facing the same issue this is the reason. So I think now you come to know.