Thread: Unlocking Nokia BB5 Phones

Unlocking Nokia BB5 Phones

Right now I am facing a very big problem with my cell phone. Yesterday night, my son locked my Nokia phone and now I am not able to unlock that. I am using Nokia bb5 series mobile. I have done very big search on internet but I am not able to found the solution. Someone told me that some BB% mobiles are not possible to unlock. I am using E70 mobile. So please help if you have any idea about unlock my mobile. I am only able to receive calls. I am not able to check data like phonebook of my phone, not able to make call. This all is irritating me.

Re: Unlocking Nokia BB5 Phones

No worry dear I know some mobile have problem to make them unlock but it’s not impossible. To unlock your mobile you have to connect your mobile with computer and you have to use DKU-5 or CA-42 cables for this thing. Make connection by Nokia PC suit but before that you have download one software form internet. To download click here. Connect your phone with cable to computer. Switch on phone.Go to Device Manager, Modems, Nokia XXXX USB Modem. Right-Click and access the phones’ Properties. In the Modem tab, note down the COM port. Unzip BB5.zip in a folder & run `install.bat`. Open file c:/bb5_unlocker/logs/bb5_unlocker.cfg and write here the COM port. Run c:/bb5 unlocker/BB5logunlocker.exe. Click READ PHONE. Click MAKE LOG, log will be created in the folder LOGS. This log contains your unlock codes. Enter codes to phone manually, or. Click SP UNLOCK to enter codes via FBUS and done. I hope my solution will provide you help

Nokia E70 is not a BB5 series mobile. It’s already known as e-series mobile.All these types of phone given phone are came in to series of BB5 type locking or its also known as ASIC 11 DCT4 type. You cannot make them free form unlock or we have to pay some money online website. But I have not tried yet for those websites so I am not sure for them. But I think so your original service provider can provide you help. Go to any professional service provider and they will provide u some suggestions.

I am not agree with you my friend because I do not this there is really any need to go near service operator. They will make you charge for this services. If you phone is under older one BB5 type locking system then there is software Dejan Kaljevic a renowned GSM expert has launched one software to unlock BB5 phones. These are some mobile which can be unlocked by this software.
    Nokia 6630 RAP3G v2.10E PA
    Nokia 6680 RAP3G v2.0E PA
    Nokia 6681 RAP3G v2.0E PA
    Nokia E60 RAP3G v2.20E PA
    Nokia E65 RAP3G v2.20E PA
    Nokia E70 RAP3G v2.20E PA
    Nokia N70 RAP3G v2.20 PA
    Nokia N71 RAP3G v2.20 PA
    Nokia N90 RAP3G v2.11 PA
    Nokia N91 RAP3G v2.20E PA
    Nokia N93 RAP3GS v2.0E PA

Hey I was using one of BB5 Series mobile phone (E62 I) and I made it unlock with the help of one software. You can download that software from here. Now connect you mobile phone to your computer with the help of CA43 or DKU5 cable. After downloading that file make it install. Now open file “c:/bb5_unlocker/logs/bb5_unlocker.cfg” by text editor and fix proper COM port. And now RUN “c:/bb5 unlocker/BB5logunlocker.exe” now ON you phone , while it is turning on you should find it DONE. Now push MAKE LOG, one loge will be made and it will generate code, you have to wait until is shows done. Log file is in folder LOGS. Start BB5_calc.exe to make the PSW file.Press button SP UNLOCK and unlock your phone.

I used one genuine Nokia CA-42 cable yesterday. And I also installed the entire drivers before connecting my mobile to computer and after that I connect my mobile. But I saw that windows did nothing. I connected my Nokia E90 to computer but windows wanted to install some further software or may be drivers. My device manager is looking fine. I fixed com port in configuration file or config file as you explain me in orders. But my BBLogUnlock will not succeed straight off and it is not allowing me to open the com port. I think so I am using wrong cable or my cable is not working properly.