Thread: Dolby TrueHD Decoder Support

Dolby TrueHD Decoder Support

I am usi8ng this media player from last two years and i have got bored. Actually the problem is I am not able to watch Dolby TrueHD movies on this player as it does not output any sound when i insert a Blu-Ray Disc into it. There is no problem with the video but what is wrong with an audio? I am looking forward to buy a new media player which can easily decode Dolby TrueHD files. Please suggest me something.

Re: Dolby TrueHD Decoder Support

The Asus O!Play (HDP-R1) is based on a Linux derivative, making it more interesting for the future just yet :-) At the HDP can connect USB sticks and hard drives (the former via eSata). The HDP has no fan, which makes him dumb! It supports just about every image format other than RAW files. The reaction times of the surface are fast (as opposed to the Samsung) and the source from which the material is independent!

The HDP is clearly playing with network shares. You can navigate directly between the folder with arrow keys. The transmission speed of the network is tested at every replay of a movie short and stuttering of the picture or the sound have not occurred within 3 weeks. Once broken movies can be played in the same place again.
    If you want you can even copy data with the O!Play, such as the USB stick on a network share.

Whether videos in HD (High Definition) or SD (standard definition), music from an MP3 player or from the Internet, images from digital camera or stored on the PC, the ASUS O!Play supports a huge variety of popular audio , video and image formats. With the support of formats, including MKV, DivX, VC-1, H.264 and even RMVB include any worries about the compatibility of file formats of the past. Also constant and laborious convert files to other readable formats is no longer necessary because there is almost no format to the O!Play, can not play.

The Toshiba HD-XE1 has, in contrast to its predecessor, HD-E1, 1080p on the standard image. Of course, the new players are also backward compatible and allows a smooth playback of conventional DVDs and CDs. Interestingly, the existing "upscaling" is functionality that allows existing DVD movies to 1080p resolution with lower resolution and therefore extrapolate playable on HD-capable plasma screens and LCD TVs makes.

HD-XE1 supports the playback of recorded HD - DVDs and offers the customer a stunning picture quality in high definition - the possibilities of conventional DVDs are not surpassed by far. HD - DVDs are distinguished because of three new sound Formaten1 by a crystal- clear sound and have a large number of completely new and interactive features available in any way with the conventional and currently available on the market DVD formats are comparable.

Toshiba HD-XE1 can support playback type of HD DVD-Video, DVD-Video, CD Audio, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD VR Format (-RW). Sound supported by this player are Dolby Digital compatible, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, DTS compatible, DTS HD. Image types supported includes Output 1080p, 720p - 1080i output, Standard DVD Video UpscalingA to 720p / 1080i, Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), On Screen Display (OSD), Slow motion, Multiple zoom.